Friday, June 15, 2007

June 15, 2007

BLUF: Completed four of 15 daily radiation treatments this morning. Compared to chemo, this is a walk in the park: 10 minutes, start to finish, no side effects.

If pics are worth a 1,000 words, here are 2,000 words. I know this looks like something out of "Tales from the Crypt" but pic shows me strapped into my rigid plastic, full-head mask to insure that I don't move so that only affected area is radiated: And here's an artsy pic of the laser alignments (reference marks on the mask and one tatooed dot on my sternum) used to insure that I'm exactly where I need to be when they ZAP me with radiation:Only 11 more treatments to go! Praising God for the knowledge of the doctors, the skill of the technicians, the love of family and friends and most of all, for His mercy and grace!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy Fathersday!
Well you deserve to have a happy one with all you went through and the victory you are celebrating!
God is good, full of grace and love!
Aloha
Kent and Elisaeth