Monday, June 25, 2007

June 25, 2007

Bottom Line Up Front (BLUF): Side effects of radiation are showing up--the entire inside of my mouth, including my tongue, feels like I've got a sunburn (gotta quit driving around with the top down and my mouth wide open!) and gums on the right upper side are very sensitive to spices, heat and touch.

I've also been very fatigued which, both my radiologist and the head radiology nurse say, has nothing to do with the treatments. Sleeping nine hours per night and still having to take naps, no stamina when doing anything physical--not too good for productivity but I did manage to get the yard done this weekend. Bloodwork last week was in the low but normal ranges. As the saying goes, I'm getting sick and tired of being sick and tired!

But only six more radiation treatments to go! Still praising God for every new day and for the blessings of family, friends and his glorious creation! Have a great week!!

No comments: