Sunday, March 25, 2007

March 25, 2007

For those who are time-challenged, I'll try to remember to put the bottom line up front and since it's Sunday, to share my faith: Geri and I are doing well, physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually. I am currently symptom-free. In fact, God has given both Geri and me not only a deep, abiding peace about this whole issue, but He's actually given us joy--in knowing that whatever happens, He will work it out for our good. Pastor Elwin shared that God WILL heal--we just don't know whether it will be in this lifetime or the next!! I've come to grips with my own mortality and know that I WILL die some day so I've taken out some spiritual insurance. My response to those who scoff at God as a myth is that the peace and joy in this lifetime are by themselves, worth the delusion, if that's all God is. But I know God and I know what He has done in my own life so I'll continue to put my faith and hope in Him--whatever the outcome. Amen.

No comments: