Sunday, April 29, 2007

April 29, 2007

BLUF--Hopefully chemo side effects are on the wane and normalcy will prevail.

Had a pretty tough week since the last chemo. Suspect that the problem is the one med which I take orally for four days following the other IV meds--I think that one is accumulating in my body over the week because its unpleasant side effects seemed to get stronger as the week progressed. I'm off of it as of Friday and am starting to feel almost human again.

Paul wrote that he pleaded with the Lord three times to take away a mysterious infirmity, to which the Lord replied, "My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness." Therefore, Paul concluded, "I will gladly boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me." It's no coincidence that I have three chemo sessions to endure!

Prayers, friendship and support continue to come from friends all over the world! It's both awe-inspiring yet humbling. Thanks to all--you are appreciated and truly, the wind above my wings [anyone with even a modicum knowledge of aerodynamics knows that it is the wind ABOVE, not below, a wing that generates lift!]. You lift me up!! Thank YOU!!!

No comments: