Sunday, April 22, 2007

Pictures

OK, I promised pictures! Here I am on April 7th as most, hopefully, remember me. Notice the thinning but still visible head of hair! On April 20th, I had a buzz and shave to keep from shedding like a molting sheepdog.


Jonathan, 5, my barber. I asked several times, "Are you done yet?" to which he patiently replied, "No."

When he was done, I buzzed him without his once asking whether I was done yet! (A teachable moment?)


Here's the old Hawaiian warrior, Pale Head! Will be sunning regularly to eliminate the "tan lines." Life is good! Laugh a lot!

1 comment:

Kehau and Brandon said...

love the new haircut! thanks for your prayers and your wonderful hearts! we love you guys! thanks for that reminder too about conflict. you guys have truly made an impact in our life...after being in your class was the start of a stronger and more meaningful relationship. we learned a lot! we are praying for u everyday too! God Bless!