Thursday, April 5, 2007

April 5, 2007

Bottom Line Up Front (BLUF)--The treatment is DEFINITELY worse than the disease--at least so far. Yesterday was my worst day yet as nausea, severe stomach cramps, lack of appetite, and the drug "buzz" all conspired to knock me down, literally. I was close to hypovolemic shock (low blood poressure) a couple of times. It was not until late this morning that I have been feeling almost normal, relatively speaking.

I'm still drawing strength from the joy of our Lord. This is Easter week and I need to remind myself that HE IS RISEN!!

Thanks for your continued prayers and support. They are much appreciated!

2 comments:

Kehau and Brandon said...

Hi Phil and Geri! I've read some of your blogs and I'm so glad that you've also created one so we can keep up with your progress too Phil! I see your daughter at HIM every week and she always says that you are doing great and in good spirit! We will continue to pray for you! God Bless and thank you for all your prayers and support too! We love you both!

Jim O'Brien said...

Phil:
You may be familiar with the saying, "What doesn't kill me makes me stronger." Just think how strong you're going to be when you come out of this with all your cancer GONE! Keep up the "good" fight, my friend. At this special time of year may God's blessings be on you, Geri, your family and friends who are going through similar challenges.
Warmest regards and best wishes,
Jim & Diane